Since its release in 2006, Shopify has fast become a popular way for small to medium businesses to sell their goods online. So many entrepreneurs choose to use Shopify because everything can be managed in one place.
As of October 2016, Shopify had 275,000 merchants and generated over $99 million in revenue.
If you’re currently using Shopify to manage your eCommerce store, below are a few apps that you need to know about if you’re looking to boost your sales in 2017.
- Automatic Discount. Reward your loyal customers by sending them discount offers that they can redeem in your online store.
- Receiptful. This automated marketing platform gives you the option to supercharge all of your customer interactions and maximize your customer lifetime value.
- Product Reviews. Add a customer review section to your product pages to benefit from word-of-mouth recommendations and to encourage shoppers to engage with your brand.
- Plugin SEO. This app will scan your Shopify store for any SEO and website performance issues in order for your store to rank well in search engine results.
- Mailchimp for Shopify. Automatically add new customers to Mailchimp and your email lists by adding this app to your Shopify store.
- Free Shipping Bar. Encourage more sales by offering free shipping. This app allows you to display your free shipping offer in a slide out bar and show customer’s messages when they add more items to their cart.
- Social Media Stream. Gain more social media followers and extend your marketing reach by using the Social Media Stream app in conjunction with Shopify.
- Alt Text. Boost your SEO efforts by adding alternative text to your product images. This way Google can pick up on important keywords.
- Digital Downloads. Looking to offer extra value to your customers by offering digital products? The Digital Downloads app will help you do this.
- Google Shopping. Sync your Shopify store with Google Merchant Center to increase your sales.